Recommended Gardener - gardenservice

StraferJack

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I do a lot of gardening in Dulwich and love it, it's residents and the wider area.

I am insured, have Safe Contractor status and a Capel Manor nationally recognised (with 'Distinction') pass in horticulture. Hopefully I have attached a photograph of my lovely Bird of Paradise flower grown right here near Camberwell Green!

Happy to take on any gardening challenges/questions/quotes etc the lovely people of SE London have.

Do contact me on 07833117241 if you require my services

Regards

Paul Lupron Garden Services, SE5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A belated thank you to Laura and her colleague who did a great job of cleaning our filthy decking last month. They were friendly,thorough and efficient and got on with the job with no fuss. It has made a big difference to our garden and I will definitely be getting Laura and team to come and do a general garden tidy at some point. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would also like to add a recommendation for Laura and her team. They have been looking after my garden for the last 3 months. They are punctual, efficient, friendly and have done an excellent job in tidying up, weeding, getting rid of leaves, planting, sweeping etc....and making the garden look like it should.

Thanks again Laura

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently moved into a house with a very small, overgrown garden in Honor Oak Park. After researching for a suitable local team I contacted Laura to discuss the removal of a couple of trees and tame my out of control wisteria. She was able to visit and provide a quote the next day.

Last weekend she, and her colleague, arrived when they said they would and then worked non-stop for the following 5 hours in the cold drizzle. I was very impressed and the garden looked great afterwards. I just wish she could fix all the other things I have on my 'house to-do list'!

I would not hesitate to get her back if things get out of control again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...