Has anyone ever owned a share of a racehorse :)

Mick Mac

What I have now realised is that we don't find out until a day or so before exactly when and where he will be racing, which makes planning difficult, so its as follows;

"a 7f maiden at Compiegne on Monday28/10/13 restricted French breds, for apprentices and young jockeys or a 6f maiden back at Chantilly, with identical conditions to his last race on Thursday the 31/10/13. We will enter in both and see which looks most suitable"

There's a French media channel, Equidia, that provides live coverage of races via several routes, including Equidia Live Direct web TV. Unfortunately they don't seem to be willing to provide their web stream to UK subscribers. http://www.equidia.fr/L-Univers-Equidia/Equidia-Live-Equidia-Life/Comment-recevoir-Equidia-Live-et-Equidia-Life

They do also have a large multiply-indexed archive of videos of races that looks accessible and cheap. Here's Silver Treasure's last appearance, for example: http://www.equidiavideo.fr/Courses/GRAND-VIVIER.

Cheers AM.

Finished second again in another 6f maiden. Got knocked about a bit so did well to finish second I reckon, but the favourite won. Silver Treasure was 5/2 second fav, so went with form. Very consistent though, three consecutive 2nd places.

It was heavy ground, i'm hoping its one that "goes on all surfaces" rather than liking soft/heavy as I have big hopes for next summer :)

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thursday's race from thread to mobile phone. Hence

> not great quality. Mouse shows Silver Treasure

>

>

> e=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks PGC. Have now changed the clip to public. Thx.

Thanks PGC. Thought he came back well after the bump.

Im registered as an owner with BHA. So I do get to choose my racing colours. So your request for hoops is on my shortlist!

Trouble is until you own > 50% of a horse you don't get to use your own colours. As that's a bit on the expensive side I might never have the need to choose any colours.

Peachy. Extreme is a national hunt horse whereas mine is a flat racing horse. But I'm enjoying working things out as we go along at the moment, it's all a bit of a learning curve. Thanks for the offer and will pm if the need a rises. Thx.

Mick, the horse is called Extreme Conviction (Ex con) and is a racehorse. He is kept in Newmarket.

Extreme Conviction Race Horse Profile

Extreme Conviction is a Gelding race horse, currently trained by John BERRY. Extreme Conviction has run in 16 races with an average rating of 98.86.

Read more: http://www.gambling-guru.com/horse-profile-Extreme%20Conviction.htm#ixzz2jgHc6nx3

• 2 weeks later...

Last race of the season for Silver Treasure on Thursday this week at Fontainbleu.....

Big step up as its a LISTED race. ST will I think be a relative outsider in this one. Prize money for the first 5 horses home, so lets hope it can make the top 5, but that is a big ask, eg another horse that beat it at Chantilly is in the race and some others have big prize money to their names.

Race details attached. Eurostar at the ready as due to it being the last race of 2013 we feel we have got to be there.

http://www9.france-galop.com/fgweb/domaines/courses/courses_calendrier.aspx choose 21 November/Fonainbleu/Prix Zeddaan

Whoops ..... posted on wrong login.