Has anyone ever owned a share of a racehorse :)

Mick Mac

From the horse's mouth

"Dear All,

Silver Treasure has been declared to run in the 14:50 (French time) on Thursday at Fontainebleau. He has been drawn in stall 3 of 11 and Ioritz Mendizabel rides. It is a Listed race, so a bit above us potentially, but has good prize money on offer and it will enhance the horse's value if he can finish third or fourth. He has had a good season the horse and I felt that it was worth taking a shot at a bigger target as he will keep his maiden status, which is earning him good money at present.

Many thanks,

Amy Weaver.

Amy Weaver Racing"

Should be longish odds for a place in this one, but will be tomorrow before the odds are released I imagine.

Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Have a great day at the races, mon brave.

PGC. Many thanks. We had a great day. Leaving ED at 5 was a bit earlier than my usual. 3rd was fantastic as it means you get "black type" in the breeders manuals as being placed in a Listed race and hence it helps the value.

Not sure about next step but probably won't run until April next year. Thanks for reading. May post link if I can find it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trainer Amy pronounces herself very excited about Silver Treasures prospects. She normally plays down expectations so we might have decent prospects this year. March probably means France again though as England flat starts later.

Dear All,

Silver Treasure has settled back into the routine really nicely. He has completed his second week trotting and seems to have grown and strengthened up from last season. I am very excited about running him this year and I will make a plan for him when we see what races are available for him in early March.

BTW. I have had the winnings through from last year's races and after paying the training fees we have a bit left to cover Jan and Feb training costs. Therefore it's been self financing so far, which is fantastic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Trainers pre season blog today....

Looking ahead to the turf season we have exciting horses such as old favourite Tariq Too to look forward to, plus the potentially high class Silver Treasure who was Listed placed last season and unknown quantities such as D'Arcy Indiana who could be a dark horse thio

She seems keen on Silver Treasure. Goose bumps.

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed for Thursday. Horse is apparently in great shape but its up against some decent opposition apparently. Eurostar is booked! :)

Dear All,

Silver Treasure has been declared to run in the 14:20 (French time) at Longchamp on Thursday. He has been drawn in stall 8 of 9 and Ioritz Mendizabal had been booked to ride. It is the fourth race on the card.

P.S. It looks a pretty warm race despite being only a maiden, but Silver Treasure has good form also so will hopefully run a big race.

Many thanks,

Amy Weaver.