LOL Posts

Keef

From the what's-her-name legs' thread:

Posted by: Jah Lush Today, 01:27PM

SteveT Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Jayne Mansfield had a substantial chest

> measurement and was fluent in 7 languages.

And she couldn't say no in any of them.

BRILLIANT Jah!

I thought it was 'couldn't act in any of them' but I could be wrong.

• 3 months later...

X Factor Thread

*wipes tear from eye*

Well there it is folks, all over for another year.

Stacy stayed in the competition long enough to complete her transformation into Roland Rat on speed, and our frog-legged telesales hero finally succumbed to darling Joe, who has promised to give Tom Cruise his mouth back now that the competition is over.

Their future lies before them, bright and golden.. (yawn).. bring on the next series.

• 4 months later...

Having completely missed the whole squatters thread, I heard about it yesterday, and have been browsing through it.

*bob*, as usual, came out with a gem!

It's anarchy, I say.. anarchy!

I was planning on booking a holiday, but now I can't - for fear of returning to discover that a troupe of white, dreadlocked vegetarian lesbians from the home counties have moved in, changed the locks and painted an enormous rainbow mural on side return wall.

• 6 months later...

From the oxtail soup thread by hoonaloochie-

steveo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Make your own. First take an ox...

...shave, season, place in pot with bouquet garni, find self unconscious, discharge self from hospital, kill ox, proceed as before.