* four page clear out - happening soon *

Administrator

Hi Admin, I am with Ellie on this. I'm a web designer and would like to advertise more on EDF but I'm reluctant to put my home address (as I work from home) for all to see. Would it be enough just to put the post code or the road name? I do not advertise my business/home address on my website either.

ellieaness Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I know that it isn't my place to say this and

> admins' ruies etc BUT I do think there is some

> degree of risk in small, one-man businesses being

> forced to put their address on any listings.

>

> I completely understand if you have a registered

> office or a storefront but if you work from home,

> or operate your business from there you are

> essentially also putting your home address out for

> everyone to see. I'm a East Dulwich based

> photographer and it would be great to work with

> more local peeps but I don't really want to post

> my home address up here, and I'm sure those with

> valuable tools or other equipment might be equally

> reluctant... Especially as about 50% of posts on

> the forum are about crime in the area...

Archived