Experience of coming out to be Bi (Lounged)

jefferykon08

I am attracted by fit guys bodies and I can't help it - they just spark me off.

I have been with women, but for me it's rare to get the same level of spark from a woman that I get from a man. In fact I can only remember one woman that ever got me going in the same way but that was because she was tecnically good and wanted to do me rather than be done! (yes I'm selfish!)

But for visual stimulation it's always fit, young guys that get me going, but what happens when we get old?

How do old people still get excited with their partner if their partner is the same age as them?

If two unattractive old people still get off, isn't that more about the soul than than physical that's getting them going?

So if that's what they find attractive, then arguably it wouldn't matter what physical sex the person was too because it's the soul of that person that is attractive.

Also talking about straight guys who are a bit gay - my ex-husband was partial to a bit of strap-on action and I was into heavy duty weight training at the time, so what does being shagged by his butch missus make him?

I think that is a bit unfair. Everybody knows that the ancient and complex system of bumming that establishes social status in the public school system and amongst the officer class of the military doesn?t necessarily constitute homosexuality.