Mice - pest control recommendation?

miss

• 4 weeks later...

Totally second the recommendation for K & O Pest Control. We had them out very recently and they did a thorough job both on the survey and in treating the problem (both types of rodent - eek!). Colin and Vicki are friendly, reliable and also gave great advice on how to prevent further infestations.

We used them because they'd been highly recommended on the forum and they're a local business, so they actually care about solving your problem.

I would recommend my friend Craig who is currently working in pest control and does private home visits, he has plenty of experience and his prices are very reasonable and he will even get rid of the dead mouse which is a BIG bonus for me!

His number is 07989 343 136

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I've just had K&O pest control round this morning and they were absolutely fantastic. We had just moved into a new house and the previous owners had paid Danny from Pest Protect however they did not turn up to finish the job and check everything was done despite the job being paid for. Despite claling Pest protect multiple times daily they havenot returned any of my calls in nearly 3 weeks so I gave up and call K&O. They were quick to attend, did as they said they would, super professional, really knowledgeable and when they came to inspect said I didn't need any further treatment at this stage and refunded my money. I could not recommend them highly enough.

Archived