Save Ed

AllforNun

Ok in order to stop ED becoming forced into an Arranged Marriage by the Holy Christ Minister of Clapham you must, i repeat must, do the following.

Go out tomorrow and all buy some form of Dutch Bike, now get going, more instructions to follow. Oh yes and some Day Glo, anything Gauche and Bright.

listen mate....Jesus has been riding a Dutch Bike for months now, stop being ridiculous go out and get one, saddle up a feel the power of the holy spirit roll back the years of your sell by date. It will be church and a spit roast before you can say Marks and Spencer's makeover.

Er ........actually smarty pants everyone knows that a spacecraft is a very light vessel traveling at incredible speeds (well actually shrinking and expanding space). There is absolutely no way i could ever be abducted while on my Dutch Bike it really is that heavy. Please think before you write dear. Anyway my PM's are through the roof we may have to gather in one of the parks first at this rate. Does anyone know what constitutes a march type thing, i.e at which point would the police need to be informed ?

Just spoken to them, they said they have never sold bikes let alone dutch ones. They also asked me to tell you that they would like their potty and nightgown back when you have finished with them, apparently you should have changed when you were discharged. Thanks