are there any legal minds for a funny question

I have a strange problem. I have plain clothes officers seemingly investigating the home I live in. They are peering in the windows with mirrors and no matter how much I've tried to communicate with them and Peckham Station no one will acknowlege that they are there. I have tried confrunting them, I've tried going to the neighbours homes they have stationed themselve in but with no joy.

Can anyone out there know what I should do next?

And no I haven't done anything wrong.

It's very annoying as you know they are there but keep running away when you try to catch them peering in.

get their pix if you can.You should be able to ID their wheels as well - dont assume it a private car ither - it couls eba commercial vehicle or a black cab.

Udnet the siege mentality we in the UK are now living, Im sure your snaps would be classed as contrary to the security of the state and they would react in double quick time, despite your earlier attempts to contact them.

kick up a fuss as publicly as possible.

Ask your local postie about anything odd going on and check how your mail is sealed when it arrives- they usually hassle the postie as a matter of course

PS - hide the bomb making equipment and explosives paraphenalia first. I will send you a replacement copy of the anarachist cookbook when the ehat is off.

PPS - of theyre checking out your crib, then they would not be doing their job if they were not checking out your 'net acess as well - so they could well be reading this.

*waves*

On Howden Road just near the Gowlett Pub if you7 know that way. You can't miss them they'll be the ones with the mirrorsand hiding on the roof tops. Oh and the neightbours out looking to give them any action they haven't seen. You'll notice the house from the moving curtains.

If they are investigating a crime all they have to do is acknowlege it, I know their there and they know I know. It's funny aas they are reading this out as I type. I wonder if it's not a training mission and they're on overtime and just won't go even though they've been had. It just doesn't make sense.