ban cyclists from the road

the man with a van

Well done you - you spotted a cyclist doing something stupid (and it is stupid to ride at night without lights)

The other day, I spotted a man in a van doing something stupid. He was driving his van, on his phone and nealry knocked me off my bike. Lets start a thread now "ban van drivers from the road"

In fact, we can start campaigns for both of these things. I love blaming the worlds woes on specific minority groups - its great

"dismissing someone's point because of bad spelling or grammar is poor."

I'd generally go along with that. On the other hand....

"All cyclist belong under a bus and they should all be mad to wear hi- vis targets on there back and a scoring system put in place and I can see the gramma nazi are out in force good times"

..there does appear to be some correlation between using no punctuation at all and being a complete tw%t.

dulwichbeekeeper Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> All cyclist belong under a bus and they should all

> be made to wear hi- vis targets on there back and

> a scoring system put in place and I can see the

> gramma nazi are out in force good times

Now we are onto the highest level of taking a 'rise'. This is when the game usually gets pretty polarised and nasty, however, on this occasion, I think a whole host of rather poor attempts have become so desperately predictable that we can see through them. Ah well guys, better luck next time.

Louisa.

DaveR Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> "dismissing someone's point because of bad

> spelling or grammar is poor."

>

> I'd generally go along with that. On the other

> hand....

>

> "All cyclist belong under a bus and they should

> all be mad to wear hi- vis targets on there back

> and a scoring system put in place and I can see

> the gramma nazi are out in force good times"

>

> ..there does appear to be some correlation between

> using no punctuation at all and being a complete

> tw%t.

Unless I'm badly mistaken dulwichbeekeeper is not being serious.