summer babies 2014 - second time mums

Hello

I'm similar to stella, bought 2nd hand phil & teds as newborn can lie flat with toddler on top. Im keeping my single buggy as hoping to

Use sling/buggy board combinations too.

I'll see how things work out, might get a side by side in time depending on babies.

Anita

Xx

• 2 weeks later...

I did same. P and T from forum and i keep my bee plus and mclaren on the side hoping to get a buggy board soon. Plus I have some slings too.

I am a bit worried about pushing so much weight a big pram and two babies.. but i guess we will be fine. Xxs

Gloria

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

I know some people will still be at work but does anyone fancy trying to get together on the afternoon of Friday 13th of June?

We could also try for another evening meet before we start 'popping'?

If Tuesdays work for people we could try for the 17th or 24th of June?

Cath x

p.s if anyone wants to be added to the whats app group please do send me your numbers

Hi, I can do 17th June... Hope everyone's well. Am panicking slighly about lack of preparation ... not that ready, not decided re birth, work crazy as handing over and have to finish everything, and Stephanie's not v well and so can't go to work at the moment and spent last night in A&E ....ahhhh!!!!

x

Hi

I've got a 22 month old son and have my daughter due on 13 August this year. Can I join your group? It would be great to meet others of you in the same situation and I have also already met the lovely Anita on our commute! I'm on holiday on 17th June, but definitly around for a meet up on 24th. I'll also PM Cath to get my details added to the what's app group.

Katie x x

Hi, we can do the afternoon of the 13th & the 17th & 24th are both good for me too - I'm happy with either, so whenever suits the most of us. The baby has strict instructions about not arriving before its due date - after all we have tickets for Wimbledon!

It felt quite strange going on maternity leave this time, not a big deal like it was last time, I guess because I just swan in for my 2 days & then disappear for another 5 days...

Looking forward to catching up soon Em

Hello Mummies,

NCT Dulwich and District and ready for a new round of tea groups.

NCT Tea groups are informal meet ups held in mum's homes, with other local mums. You don't have to be host or attend. And of course dad's, grandparents and carers are all welcome. It is a great way to meet other mums and babies. You can host once or host a few times - whatever suits you. And don't worry about fitting in all the buggies, if you are short on space you can always ask others to bring their babies in slings. And we need second time mums as hosts too.

If you are interested in hosting or finding out more please send me a PM or email [email protected]

smiling smiley

HAVE YOU GOT BABY THINGS YOU NO LONGER USE ? THEN DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR OUR TABLE TOP SALE ON SATURDAY 5TH JULY

Hi all,

Am a bit late to the party but would love to join you all on your next meet up. My son's aged nearly 2 but was born whilst we were living elsewhere. Second baby due august 1st.

I'm around on either 17th or 24th June.

Hope to see you soon,

Jess xx

Hi,

Looking forward to catching up on 17th. Happy to go with non alcoholic beer again. I'm also quite keen to get to Franks whilst the weather is so good and before these babies arrive!

Cath, I hope your settling in week is going well. Once Flo starts we can always do an early pick up and tea together.

I'm booked for an early induction on 24th now so will definitely miss that meet up! I'm hoping the little nipper decides to arrive naturally before then.

Laura xx

Hi all

I'm hoping I'm not too late to join your group?

We have a little girl aged 3 and I'm pregnant with our second (a little boy this time)and due next week! As a result I probably won't make the evening catch ups over the next few days but if you are planning any daytime meets when the little ones arrive, I'd love to tag along to meet some other second time mums.

Hope you are all keeping well

Emma

• 2 months later...