buddug

Canary Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Buddug

>

> You are just arrogant, selfish prat!

and

> You are just disgusting human being

Well, Canary, you really come across as a pretty unpleasant person yourself. I'm sure you make an equally wonderful parent.

Canary, would you be so very rude and unpleasant to somebody if you met them face to face? I certainly hope not. Why are you being so very nasty here? I hope you will apologise to Buddug and that the Administrator will prevent you from posting here in the future. Whatever the rights and wrongs may be of parking in the area reserved for parents with children you have, with your meanness certainly put yourself in the wrong. Incidentally, Buddug is a girl's name so I suspect Buddug is a woman and not a man, as you assume. You have every right to disagree with Buddug but you have absolutely no right to speak to her/him or indeed anyone, in this way.

Canary, I too am horrified at the tone of your language towards Buddug. You don't have to agree with him/her but it is totally unacceptable to be so rude. You think that because you're anonymous you can say what you like without there being any consequences. Let me remind you that trolls like yourself (and your language is that of a troll in the internet sense) have been sued for libel and/or been imprisoned for sending offensive or threatening posts.

Administrator, what action are you taking against Canary? If he/she hasn't breached the MB's terms of use, I don't know what would constitute a breach.

There aren't enough parent bags for a start! And secondly it's not discrimination have you tried carrying a toddler or a baby in a car seat to and from the store ? The main reason for the parents bays are they are wider so parents can take out the car seats. That cannot be done in the normal car parking spaces!

Hi Loz. You pronounce it "Bithig" - but the "th" is like the hard version in the English word "the". Buddugwr means winner and Buddugoliaeth means victory.

Interestingly, Boudicca or Boadicea, as the Romans called her, was actually called Buddug (due to all her victories, before her final defeat). She was queen of the British Iceni tribe, who were Celtic and spoke a form of Welsh.

kford Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's not a fine, it's a charge. You don't have to

> pay it, just bin it. Look up private parking

> charges online.

/\/\/\/\/\This/\/\/\/\/\

However, I really don't see why you are bothering even posting this. You got a ticket (which you wouldn't have had to pay anyway) and were subsequently let off. Stop the press!

Would just like to say - and I think you all should know - I had a lovely and very gracious apology from Canary via private message. Of course, I accepted, saying I myself had posted many things I'd since regretted (haven't we all)! And as Strafer Jack once said: "The ED forum, bringing people together since 2006." Yey! What a voyage of discovery this forum is!