mobile pc/laptop and mac repairs

• 5 weeks later...

Would like to add a recommendation for Mark. Quick diagnosis of problem and spent a good while making sure everything was perfect with my laptop before he left. Invaluable service for us as neither me or husband are great with computers but had very important bits we needed to use it for. Really good value as well would definitely use Mark again for any problems or help in the future.

Jess

I would like to recommend Mark, I had trouble with my laptop and he was so prompt on replying to my initial request for help on East Dulwich forum, he was ale to come round very quickly and did a thoroughly brilliant job and was so friendly as well, my computer later decided to freeze and Mark came back round and spent another few hours with my computer, unfreezing it and then checking it was all working properly, he even sat and waited for the computer to run through 62 updates to ensure it was ok, this was all on a bank holiday Monday. I would definitely be using mark again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Mark

i live in SE21 and have an iPad anf Mac that are both being a bit temperamental and i thinkthey need someone whoknows about them to check them out. Would you be able to call round one day to have a look and sort them out?

best wishes, Alison

alisonl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Mark

> i live in SE21 and have an iPad anf Mac that are

> both being a bit temperamental and i thinkthey

> need someone whoknows about them to check them

> out. Would you be able to call round one day to

> have a look and sort them out?

> best wishes, Alison

Sure, I will pm you to arrange a time and day that best suits you.

Regards

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi all I have recently had the pleasure of the wonderful Mark who came round and literally rescued my laptop and helped me access my data and info. Having very little knowledge of computers, I have now come away with more knowledge about how my important piece of equipment works thanks to Mark. This lovely man talked me through everything he was doing and patiently stayed until he was sure it was up and running efficiently. This man not only loves what he does but is highly skilled. Along with those attributes,he also works with integrity, understanding, patience and humour, what an easy going guy! If anyone is in need of someone to perform work to a high standard whilst feeling secure that their computer is in professional hands then please call Mark! He deserves all the credit and testimonials he has.

• 2 weeks later...