Witchcraft in Dulwich Park?

Oh, I might be back every now and again - not to join in these kind of debates though as I'm spending far too much time on the internet these days - have decided on a new regime to keep focused on my work which means no getting involved in internet forum debates!!

Anyway, just came back from the park after a lovely outing with the gorgeous boy child and my lovely man - beautiful day and beautiful park - no signs of witchcraft this morning!

Bless you DM :-) I know I should stop, and in my defence I hardly smoke in the week... However, get me in the pub, and I become a human chimney! I'm hoping that the smoking ban will reduce my smoking and drinking, as they definitely go hand in hand! I'll be a rich man! ;-)

The smoking ban will be a huge help - I hope. It is certainly nice to go out for a drink in Dublin, and not come out of the pub with clothes and hair smelling of smoke. I gave up smoking seven years ago, but I find it hard to resist a cigarette even now, if I am out having a drink.

Poor you.

DM

Domitianus is not completely wrong.

There is a band of teenagers ( usually 4 or 5 ) that love parks in the se22 area, last year I've spotted them starting a fire in Peckham Rye park and running away, then I have seen them again jumping into Dulwich Park ... after closing times...

I do not believe though that any of them has got a clue about "witchcraft" and other practices.... >:D<

However I am not denying that pagan practices are taking place in SE22 after dusk....

Just google " the Order of the Golden Dawn and " Stente Lodge Dulwich "... sorry D-Mum, is not to upset you but these things are happening in SE22 and people have the right to know... (tu)