Recommendation for plumber:

rosiegracex

Danny helped us last week with a pressure issue with our old boiler, he came around on the same day I called him, it's the second time he has helped us, last time was a leak with our toilet. He's polite, helpful and I would recommend him and use him again. Contact him on 07879220447

Another recommendation from me. I called Danny yesterday as I've had an issue with a loud whining noise occurring after I flush the toilet. He came round this morning and fitted the new part. Charged a good price too. His number is 07879 220 447.

I'd recommend Danny, he can round this week to fix a particularly difficult kitchen tap. Good advice, and good attention to detail. I'd certainly use him again, and will be looking to get his help on my radiators. You can reach him at 07879220447.

Just used Danny for some plumbing work have been bitten before using recommendations on edf but very happy to say that Danny did a great job, everything all fixed no problem gave me advice on how to avoid it happening in future. You can reach him on 07879220447.

Sorry to hijack the thread and apologies to Danny. I have just used John Powers (07977 909339) to fix my boiler. He was efficient, a hard worker and really pleasant company - he diagnosed the problem quickly, got hold of the part needed in a couple of hours and had it fixed quickly. I will definitely use him again and would recommend him.

I think it s a bit unfair to insinuate that the recommendations for Danny may not be legit. It's hard to find people quickly that do a good job without one, as I got his information from the forum I think it only fair that I give a positive feedback. As I said in my post I have had my fair share of people that I have used from the forum that I would NOT recommend and its great when you can say good things.

Just had Dannyy in( through recommendations from this lovely forum) & he was as professional & efficient as you guys said he is.

Fixed my toilet cistern in no time at all & did the cleaning too.

Any problems you have I seriously recommend Danny & you can contact him on 07879 220447.

Danny just left having come to my rescue this morning. So helpful, arrived within 30 mins of my call & has restored hot water! I'm so pleased I found his recommendation on the forum this morning.

Will definately use him in the future & would recommend to any-one.

His contact details are 07879220447

Thanks Danny, you made my day a whole lot less stressful.

I needed a plumber to hook up a couple of kitchen taps. All the bits finally arrived on Thursday, looked up a plumber on here. I found Danny, he answered straight away and said he could pop over and take a look on the same day. He came over gave me a price, came back today with Simon his colleague and did the job. No faffing or anything just great work, all done to my satisfaction. I will be in touch with him again when I need my next plumbing job done (radiators removed). Danny - 07879 220 447.

Big thumbs up for Danny. Read the recommendations on here and called him this morning to fix a leaky bathroom radiator valve. He came over at the time we agreed. Fixed the valve and was polite, friendly and charged a very reasonable rate for the job.

We also mentioned a blocked bath waste pipe and he arranged for someone to come over the same day and sort the problem out immediately and once again at a very reasonable price. Can't recommend him highly enough. Will definitely be calling him again next time we have a plumbing issue. 07879 220 447

Thanks again Danny.

Edited to add correct contact number

I used Danny before and will again at the end of the week. No doubt in my mind that he provided us with nothing but a great service, friendly and gave us some good advice on how to save money. If you have any plumbing needs I strongly recommend Danny.

Another recommendation - I contacted Danny at the end of last week to replace our toilet and he came round the same day and told me what I needed to get etc. He took and the old one and fitted the new one and left the bathroom immaculate - he's also been chasing me all week to get it sorted and that is so refreshing as it's usually me doing the chasing! All round a great job and a nice guy. Thank you

Archived