Recommended Plummer

would like to post a recommendation for a plumber - John Powers - he has been mentioned here before.

My boiler died. Had one plumber oohing and aaring on the phone. Once came and said i needed parts but he didn't have time to fix it. John came out - on time as arranged, spent 10 minutes having a look and fixed it on the spot. No parts, no problem. Did you ever expect a boiler to be fixed ON THE SPOT... what joy..

am going to get him back to do a load of bits i need on the house. highly recommended.

John Powers Plumbing

T(020) 8650 9314

M: 07977 909339

http://japowers.co.uk

I agree as well. John fixed my boiler on the spot last summer and came on time. Mt boiler finally couldn't be fixed any more and he organised a new boiler, fitted it quickly and efficiently. Very reliable, pleasant and polite plumber.

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to highly recommend John Powers. He serviced and repaired my ancient boiler a few months ago and now it works better than ever. Whilst he was here he also fixed a radiator and didn't charge me anything extra. Very reasonable and efficent and a really nice guy.

I also recommend John Powers. He was very honest and reliable with what we needed when we had some plumbing problems last year and very informative on some aspects that you can deal with yourself. It's always nice to know the workmen you invite to your home care about the job and not just the money then can make. And if I remember correctly he came out to us a short notice and was flexible with times.

AJ

• 5 weeks later...

Archived