new series of Smallville on E4

karter

Finally, a topic I can get my teeth into.

Season Opener - Odyssey

After the collapse of the Fortress of Solitude (FOS), Oliver Queen, Arthur Curry, and Dinah Lance set out searching for Clark. At the same time, newly promoted Tess Mercer also begins searching for Lex Luthor. Oliver discovers that Clark is powerless due to Lex placing the crystal in the FOS (thats how you control the traveller) and being held captive in Russia, and leaves to rescue him.

Chloe is revealed to be in the custody of LuthorCorp, who have been testing her developing powers, which now include super-intelligence.

Lex's assistant, Regan, has been using Chloe to locate the members of Oliver's team. Oliver and Clark, arrive at the LuthorCorp site and rescue Chloe, Arthur and Dinah. Oliver, under the the control of Regan who injected him with a serum that makes the user follow any command is told to go and stop the traveller.

He shoots clark in the chest but John Jones arrives and restores Clark's powers by flying him to the sun, However by doing this John Jones loses his powers.

Afterward, Clark decides that he must leave the farm and pursue a new life, one that is free from the things that have been holding him back from his destiny.

Episode 2 - Plastique

On Clark's first day at the Daily Planet a bomb on a bus goes off outside the building. Chloe helps one of the injured passengers, Bette, and meets paramedic Davis Bloome (Doomsday). Bette, a homeless teenager, stays with Chloe while Davis contacts a friend who runs a shelter for the homeless.

Clark discovers that there was no bomb on the bus, but that someone blew it up with their meteor power. Clark and Lois deduce that Bette is the one with the meteor power, and Clark arrives at the Talon to save Chloe before Bette can hurt her. As Bette heads to Belle Reve, Tess stops by and persuades her to join a group of individuals, who also have meteor powers, that Tess has been forming.

The final scene shows Davis lying naked and in an alley, his face has taken the appearence of Doomsday in the Comics.

Rolo Tomasi you are a star, i had a feeling you may come to this thread, thank you.

I agree with Oz, the E4 site is not very informative.

Right, who the heck is John James that flew clark into the sky? And why can't clark fly yet where cara his cousin can? Will the fortress be rebuilt?

Will there be romance between Lois and Clark..... All good.

Karter - When it comes to DC/mMarvel I have form!;-)

John Jones is the Martian Manhunter - In the Smallville Universe he was used by Jor-el as an enforcer on Krypton. He's been watching over Clark since birth.

99% sure the fortress will be rebuilt but not till later episodes.

The reason Kara can fly is because she was told that she could by her father Zor-el (brother of Jor-el) right before she was sent in the ship to earth as Krypton exploded.

Romance between Lois & Clark...oh yes!

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Bring back Wonder Woman.

Hmmm, Smallville started out with a young Clark Kent / Superman in High School. And you'd like to see a similar thing done with Wonder Woman... Like your style Mike! ::o

Ok, me makes four! I will admit it under duress, hehe, I love Smallville and have been hooked since day 1, have never missed an episode in fact bough seasons 1 to 4 and watched them back to back! circa 8 episodes a day all over again during a bad bout of gastroenteritis and also wondered why Clark couldn't fly yet, there you go, my secret is out, I am no longer a smallville closeter!

Last night on Smallville......

Rolo Tomasi and Clark Kent battle for Microbite's heart......Clark grabs Rolo and throws him into a brick wall KERBBBBAAAMMMMM........Rolo gets to his feet and turns green with rage and fury........Rolo speeds towards Clark grabbing him tightly.......Rolo flies Clark straight up into the sky up up and up towards the dark side of the moon........Rolo throws Clark into the rocky surface of the moon where he finally lays...........Rolo flies swiftly back to earth to Microbite.......where he finds her sobbing in a corner eating a Wispa bar and wondering if she will ever see her boys ever again........Rolo takes her by the hand and brings her to her feet.......they gaze into each others eyes........

Fine.

Hahahaha! (although I don't know about the standing in the corner and sobbing thingy, not my cuppa tea!);-) and as for the "KERBBBBAAAMMMMM........" smacks a little of the old batman series if you ask me, "Pow" "bang" "crash" Ooooer, am I showing my age now? Awww, can't I play dress up tooo? pretty please? People say I look like Xena anyways!

After Microbite finishes her Wispa bar she turns into Xena princess warrior branding her axe and chasing Rolo around the Wishing Well pub for having killed Clark Kent........Rolo falls into the Karaoke machine whilst Michael P sings the theme to Wonder Woman.......

End.