> beard growing ability is probably best described

> as "pathetic", but when I was travelling last year

> I got my hair cut in Vietnam at a stall set up in

> a roadside market area. Not being up to speed

> with the price of a haircut I agreed a price (a

> whole US$2) that was, apparently, a little

> generous. So, the fellow threw in a full shave,

> old fashioned style with a cut-throat razor - my

> first one. I felt like a right lord of the manor.

>

>

> Well, if you ignore all the cars and motorbikes

> tootling past a few metres away.

Killing two birds with one stone. Cleaning the kitchen and listening to the music on my ipod on shuffle. Not just because it's a long time since I listened to music but the not controlling of it was good. Accepting every tune for what it is to me, good or just ok. Made me realise how hard it is (for me) not to want to control what I'm exposed to and how hard it is to just go with the flow when you have become 'set' in your ways.

In the space of a week my son has read a book called 'The Power of Now', started realising things about himself and has now just purchased a book called something like 'How to become rich'.

Good lad.

By even more chance Honaloochie Boogie was a question on the Popmaster quiz on Radio 2 this morning.

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> By chance I heard Johnny Walker on Radio 2 doing a

> bit on Mott the Hoople today including part of

> Honaloochie Boogie. Made me think of HonaloochieB

> and I wondered if anyone knows if he's still using

> the forum?

• 2 weeks later...