rubbish clearance

lily69

Barney came and dismantled and disposed of our old shed this morning - we got several quotes for the job, he was the cheapest and did a great job. Turned up on time, took down the shed and disposed of it within 20 minutes! Left the garden nice and tidy, even swept up a load of leaves for us. Very happy to recommend and will be calling again next time we have a clearout :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I also have nothing but praise for Barney. He responded immediately to my text and came round as soon as we had gathered our rubbish together. His service, pricing and manner are all excellent. Highly recommended. Thank you, Barney!

Barney and his excellent team did a fantastic job of clearing our cellar of 23 years of accumulated stuff. The entrance to our cellar is very narrow and difficult to access, but they managed to get everything up and out without so much as marking a wall, so we could then decide what we wanted to keep, what could go to the charity shop, and what could go to the recycling centre. Not much over two hours and it was all done - clear cellar and everything we didn't want to keep taken away. Fantastic service - courteously delivered by all the team, and in our view very good value for money.

Very highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Barney Rubble. Barney and his team cleared a large pile of builders' waste from our garden and the service was excellent. He quickly responded to my request for a quote. His price was fair and he arrived at exactly the agreed time. The site was left completely free of debris even though the rubbish bags were splitting and spilling contents due to the bags rotting away. It was not an easy job but Barney supplied a fantastic, friendly service. Thank you Barney and team!

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Barney Rubble. He and his helper came at short notice to remove a big old sofa, and then helped me to move other heavy stuff around before leaving. Very nice guys and a fair price.

• 2 years later...

Dilcam Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Barney and his excellent team did a fantastic job

> of clearing our cellar of 23 years of accumulated

> stuff. The entrance to our cellar is very narrow

> and difficult to access, but they managed to get

> everything up and out without so much as marking a

> wall, tax advisor near me

http://yourbooksontime.com/tax-advisors

so we could then decide what we wanted to

> keep, what could go to the charity shop, and what

> could go to the recycling centre. Not much over

> two hours and it was all done - clear cellar and

> everything we didn't want to keep taken away.

> Fantastic service - courteously delivered by all

> the team, and in our view very good value for

> money.

> Very highly recommended.

how did you solve the issue?

I am staying here in Ealing, and have found a wonderful cleaning service with an affordable price and qualified cleaners. Cleaning was performed in the same day as ordered and with no advance payments. I use this service for cleaning my office because there are around 50 people working in there and there is pretty messed. I can attach the link, in case you'll need - https://www.emop.co.uk/ealing-cleaner