A Doctor Who.....thing/question

ladida

Bearing in mind that the Tardis can't 'beam' anything up as in Star Trek how do all the materials in it get there? Surely all the kit must get in through the front two doors. The logistics of this feet must be mind-blowing: the concrete pouring, steels, massive hardware, etc, etc, etc. All this through those two doors at the front?

Different dimensions. I think, if I remember correctly, the doctor once explained the 'bigger on the inside' thing by holding up a small object that seemed much bigger than a much larger, further away object, showing that it was all 'relative' (i.e. the 'r' of TARDIS).

Or, as Father Ted did with cows, "Small. Far away". :o)

Oh dear

Obviously not a born in the womb die hard Doctor Who fan then

If you saw earlier episodes where the Tardis materialised around someone thus saving them from a threat, then you would have obviously put two and two together to understand that the Tardis can therefore do the same trick around Jewsons to pick up all the building materials they need

The more disturbing question to ask is where are the loos on the Tardis ? Not once does the Doctor land, say it's obviously the cybermen or Daleks and then let a little fear escape from his bottom before rushing off to relieve himself then save the universe

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I don't watch Dr Who, but three separate fans have said to me they think the new series is shit. What

> are others thinking?

The first story and the Robin Hood one were genuine cack. Since then, though, it has picked up and is now looking back on form.

But, from my experience, there has always been a subset of Dr Who fans that think that the most current series is crap.

Don't think the people I'm talking about would fit that category, they're not hardcore. And the timescale you describe pretty much fits when I spoke to them.

I've always wanted to like it, but just never have really. The David Tennant / Billie Piper / Darlik / Cybermen thing was cool though.

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Don't think the people I'm talking about would fit

> that category, they're not hardcore. And the

> timescale you describe pretty much fits when I

> spoke to them.

>

>

>

> I've always wanted to like it, but just never have

> really. The David Tennant / Billie Piper / Darlik

> / Cybermen thing was cool though.

Maybe they want a cuddly, friendly Doctor.

There is a bit of Malcolm Tucker going on now, so maybe fits with a more cynical generation.