Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• @Earl, Be assured, it is purely a local group. In fact it is a genteel group of Dulwich area residents, mostly ladies , who are a little  reluctant to publish their individual names as they do not wish to be targets for hostility from internet trolls. Local residents who attended the anti-LTN gatherings in Dulwich would have easily recognised the active members of the group. Should you have any queries about funding, it is quite easy to send them an email.
    • Hi  I have a spare old wheelbarrow that you could have for free. You’d need to come and collect it from Telegraph Hill, so drop me a message if you’re still looking and we can arrange a time best wishes carrie
    • This is quite a serious allegation. What evidence is there of this? Pressured how and by whom? This is quite a spin on ‘it’s been agreed with the emergency services’. They think the vehicles pictured driving through with partially covered plates are the result of ‘poor signage’ 🤔  If it is as they say ‘small numbers’ driving through the square, that doesn’t suggest that the signage is unclear. I mean who honestly believes it’s possible to drive through there without noticing the signs / planters (assuming you’re driving with due care and attention)?! 🤨  Also, haven’t ‘One’ opposed any improvements to the layout / landscaping and signage proposed by Southwark? It’s all a bit desperate. At the height of the LTN ‘controversy’ a number of co-ordinated ‘One’ groups popped up across London. It doesn’t feel like a local grassroots movement, but has all the hallmarks of astroturfing. The lack of transparency about it’s funding / sponsorship and structure does not help with this impression. 
    • Hi there, My children and I are adopting 4 ex-battery hens and seeking a secondhand home for them, let me know if you have anything, of any style that might fit four feathered ladies in. I can collect at your convenience this weekend or during the week.    Warmest, Hannah 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In