Second time round spring babies

Congratulations Jo, great news that sienna arrived safely and much quicker than last time.

For those of you going to the french cafe this morning, zach's 6 week check had been moved to 10.30am so we will join you in there after that, probably more like 11am now x

Hi All,

Congratulations to all the new arrivals.

I haven't been able to attend any of the meet ups since the first one back in Feb but welcomed a little girl, Harriet, to our our family last Sunday 26th April, joining her big sister Juliet, 21 months. We would love to come along to the next meet up now I am on maternity leave and once I am back in the swing of things.

Philippa, Juliet and Harriet.x

Hi girls

I'm planning to try out the under ones screening of Far From The Madding Crowd at the East Dulwich Picturehouse tomorrow at 11am if anyone else fancies it? Also, a few of us thought it might be good to set up a virtual group to keep in touch and make it easier to organise meet-ups - we thought Whats App might work best. If people agree then I'm happy to organise.

Alexia

Hi All

Evelyn (Evie) Clare McAuliffe arrived at home yesterday, much to my relief! All doing well although exhausted!

Phillipa, congratulations and what a super name!

What's app sounds good, I'll pm you my number, thanks Alexia. Think I'll miss the cinema on this occasion though.

Look forward to meeting up soon.

Harriet x

Congrats Philippa! I think you were early then as wasn't due date early May?

Congrats Harriet, and you had said 4th May to me in P Rye Park! Amazing! Great you got to have your home birth too!

Alexia, Whatsapp works for me. Wonder if the bump would count as a baby tomorrow lol ;) enjoy!

Ginny

Congratulations to all the new mums! Hope it's all going ok and you're muddling through the sleepless nights.

Won't be able to join you Alexia as still no baby for me either, although I'm very happy thoroughly enjoying a bit of me time with Rosie in nursery having finally left work last Fri (no dates, curry, pineapple or raspberry leaf tea for me yet!). I'm on Whatsapp too so I'll PM you my number.

See you all soon, Fiona

Lovely to hear more baby news, well done Harriet and Philippa. I hope those waiting are getting some serious relaxation time in!!

Whatsapp is a good plan, my number is 07557 379947

Mo x

Congrats to all the new arrivals and thinking of all of you still waiting.

The Whatsapp group is up and running with eight of us in it at the moment. I think I've added everyone who's been in touch so far. If others would like to join just PM me your mobile no and I'll add you.

Alexia

We had ours on Monday too! (Apparently it was a full moon.) A little girl, born at home, we have called her Christabel. Pea is not 100% on board just yet, sure it will come.

Was about a million times easier than #1 so keep eating those dates Ginny!

Congratulations to H and Philippa, can't wait to meet your new arrivals and love to everyone waiting.

Have pm'ed you Alexia!

X

Evening all,

Great to hear all the baby news - congratulations ladies! Can't wait to meet all the little ones. We'd love to catch up with everyone soon. Alexia - I've PM'd you my number.

Sally, Hannah and Sophie xx

Hey,

My little girl sophia arrived on the 19th April after a very fast labour too! Would be nice if you could add me to the what's app group my number is 07525457078

Gemma, Jamie and Sophia xx

I met you ladies in p rye cafe and we had to go to playground as my son would not sit still!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies

Congratulations on all the baby news, hope you are all doing well. My little boy Theo arrived on May 8th and we are just getting used to juggling a toddler and a baby. Thank goodness for nursery in these first few weeks. I have sent my number to Alexia for the what's app group and it would be great to catch up with some other new mums soon. I am in forest hill if anyone fancies a coffee on a toddler free day or a play date.

Gail

Congratulations to all the new arrivals.

I am not so great with technology and struggling at the minute to get on Whatsapp. Could you let me know via this forum if you are meeting up any time soon as it would be great to meet you all.

Thanks

Philippa, Juliet and Harriet