Advanced Painters of Dulwich

advancedpainters

Absolute pleasure! Glad to have been a help and that your outcome is looking up!

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brian thanks for the loan of that equipment when

> you saw I was struggling to complete my bay front

> restoration, and thanks for the free advice and

> materials/process suggestions, made a massive

> difference and improved the final outcome.

> Well chuffed !!

• 4 weeks later...
Brian and Des just finished repainting a room for us at the back of our house. A small job - but the results are fantastic and we're absolutely thrilled with it. Brian was extremely communicative throughout, clear and upfront about the costs - and really took the time to make sure we were happy with the results. The painter who did the work was absolutely brilliant, and made some great suggestions. Will definitely be getting Brian back soon as we have a few more rooms that need doing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Very pleased to add my recommendations to the ones above for Brian and his team. They did a superb job of repainting my kitchen and some exterior work. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the finish and they worked very hard to ensure that they completed the work when they said they would. The levels of communication and reliability through the process were very high too. Brian also gave helpful advice on some aspects and the inevitable minor snagging was sorted out promptly and with zero fuss. Theirs wasn't the cheapest quote I received for the work, but I'm really pleased I chose to go with them.

• 1 month later...

Brian was very easy to communicate with and Malachi who actually did the decorating of my bedroom was very good . He arrived promptly at 8am and worked extremely hard all day .

I particularly appreciated the fact that I didn't have to clear the room . Brian and Malachi moved the bigger stuff for me and everything was well protected . At the end of the job everything was put back too including my pictures . This was so helpful.

Thank you for a very professional service and a job well done.

• 1 month later...
Brian and his team have just transformed my kitchen and I could not be more delighted with the result. He did a thorough and very professional initial assessment and gave a reasonable quote which which was not susceptible to sudden surprise 'extras' at the end. The work then proceeded exactly as he had outlined. He and his team were courteous, punctual, very hard working, they knew exactly what they were doing and were meticulous about cleaning up at the end of each day. I don't think the kitchen they left me with at the end has ever been so clean in living memory! I love the result and have no hesitation whatever in recommending this firm I will certainly use them again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Brian and Mal have just completed redecoration of 5 rooms in my home which were in an extremely poor state. The results they have achieved are little short of miraculous, well exceeding my expectations! Really top quality, careful work by a very experienced team, who absolutely know what they are doing. They are also very kind. I am not young and have some mobility issues at the moment, and they did everything possible to make life easy for me throughout. I am so impressed that I have already booked them to do another quite complex job which I am confident they will be able to tackle. Thank you Brian and Mal, I am really grateful.

• Joe unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We could not be happier. Brian and Malachi were wonderful to have around the house while they were working. The result is 5 star and with Brian's direction the route we took was better than what we had planned. We love the look of our house it has totally changed the feel of the property and transformed it into a house we are proud of. Thank you so much for your great work. Not one hitch and felt really taken care of from start to finish. I cannot recommend them enough.