The Mentalist

Xena Worried prince

Mmmmmmmmm....That's a very good question Xena. As I said, I liked it but from what I saw they made a few errors. Was the culprit red John (the smiley face killer) because at the end when he's confronted by 'the mentalist' he mentions the note the red john character left on the door of the mentalists daughters bedroom. If he was the person who murdered your entire family you'd go postal not just shrug it off. They also seem to be attempting to achieve a bit of a C.S.I feel to the team.

I watched it with my son - he now thinks I'm psychic 'cos I was predicting what was gonna happen - ha ha.

Quite liked it as a mild diversion.

BBW - no, the nutty doctor was not red john, that one will run and run methinks. He was referring to the letter under the door at the hotel.

Although thinking about it - what was the motive for the doctor bludgeoning them to death? I've forgotten.

Finally worked out the problem

It is a problem with the signal provided by C5 / Five US as they seem to think that they are both showing the same series at the same time so the series linking facility identifies both episodes as being linked even though one is a repeat of the other.

Have to catch up on last nights episode (so don't spoil it) as the steam is building up on the PVR now !!

I like the Mentalist. A lot of it is - as Derren Brown has said before himself - a life time of just observing people's reactions, working out what they say and learn body language and so on. The Series of course has a glossy American thing going on, but the point still stands, and I like it a lot. Specially like it because it is absolutely not the psychic thing happening. Because that's bollox innit.