Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

Clients from hell.

FFS, if a document that you asked me to translate was 12 pages, and then later becomes 22 pages, there was no way it was 'definitive' when you gave it to me, and there's no way the changes are "very minor", as you describe.

And what's wrong with picking up the phone to tell me that it's all change, huh, and that I should throw away the first one?

Come to think of it, nothing irrational about my present rage. I'm ready to kill.

Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry, I missed last month's meeting of Luddites

> Anonymous.

I wasn't there either PGC - couldn't get the maps to load on my iphone - wandered round for ages trying to find you guys then gave it up as a bad job

Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry, I missed last month's meeting of Luddites

> Anonymous.

I wasn't there either PGC - couldn't get the maps to load on my iphone - wandered round for ages trying to find you guys then gave it up as a bad job

Allow him to use your loo. Then, the following day, go round to their house with the restaurant manager, his mother and an incontinent cat. Tell him you're there to read the meter, and then 'do your business' in his loo whilst the restaurant manager takes the labels off all his tins and the cat sprays in the airing cupboard.

Play him at his own game.

Daizie go and check there are no strange markings on your door. Delivery men have these as codes; like "Dangerous dog", "Extra's" etc...it sounds like you've got the "Easy touch for a crap, don't bother cleaning up afterwards either" one on your door