2 million pound house - Nunhead Borders !

AllforNun

'The address is SE15'

Address for a park? It's an area, not a fixed point. Do we still give kids lollipops for being ridiculous? Here AFN, pat pat, if you think you're clever, well then you really really are.

Here's the whole map. The red line is the dividing point.

file.php?20,file=3948

The discussion was about Colyton Road, which is in SE22, and overlooks SE22.

If you'd like to have a discussion about Strakers Road, the please do. I imagine you'd only have it on this thread because winning an argument with ridiculous nonsense is more important to you than 'fessing up. I think that's a sign of weakness, as is the rest of the crap about people stealing from SE15 to give to SE22. ;-)

Oh jezzy your obviously on here to talk like a spangle ! i love ED always have, just can't stand the theiving executive and the pompous misinformed shite that spouts out of the arses of a gaggle of blinkered nimbies so there, anyway if your bored come to SE15 it a right load of fun !

And huggy bear as for your fessing red line i don't give a monkeys ! there is a wall round palestine and i ain't buying into that either !

Must go some f er with an electric car and an eco bag has just nicked my stone lion from the wall outside my house...................... oi come BACK !