and the lord said...

charliecharlie

and the Lord said lo!

the sun shineth and the rain has fallen gently on the gardens of east dulwich, which i re-nameth to be Eden

and peace has fallen on the land

all those filled with spite and smitten with envy will be reborn, full of joy and merriment

and they will appeareth at the next EDF gathering full of optimism and openness

and new friendships will be formed and much laughter will ring through the streets of this new Eden

and the Lord said go forth and no need to multiply as the earth of Eden is of plenty already

for the gardens and lands of this new Eden can not sustain more offspring of you loins

and the Lord said of adam, known in this land as admin, that he was right to locketh that mighty thread

for the people of Eden will not be deterred

and they will go forward and create an new era of fruitfulness

and charliecharlie, who thinketh that she liveth in this land of Eden, will dream on

file.php?20,file=3940

in honor of and inspired by but no way nearly as good as the holy post from an earlier era

by the prophet of quiet humor, moos

edit cos of picky b**gers who piont out typos and to fix image sh*te and so on... amen

And the moos said my ear ringeth fruitfully, do not allow thine efforts to be derided by the naysayers and those that would cast others down but lift up your hands in joyfulness and give it large even unto the street because thy post giveth much merriment.

After what you PM to me detailing how offended and threatened you felt there and how scared you were of repercussions of people knowing that it was you that had PM that to me, I am surprised that you would turn up either ! I think you said you thought you were going to be lynched !

charliecharlie

I am thinking your post was perhaps provoked by my post 45 minutes earlier about the lack of poetry, the lack of oratory, in the average bus-religious-nut-punter. (Why are they so banal?)

I had planned to post this link to Lynne Dawson singing I Know My Redeemer Liveth, but got swept away by work events.

Though the one that always gets me is the one about the valley of the shadow of death (23rd psalm).

Many years ago, a good friend at the time invited me to take part in the choir at evensong at Kings College Cambridge...

Moos, naysayers is a lovely word.

dulwichdoll, I thing fruitfullness can only ever be mellow, owing to Keats. Colocation, colocation, colocation!

Mikecg Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I did think that at one point so I scarpered.

>

> No Im not me 12 pints and 4 JD's and charlies worn

> off I'm all right now!

>

> DD youre a troll foldy roll now F*ck Off!

Why am I Troll now ? Shall I post all your PMs to me over the last week, in there entirety, and let the forum judge.?

Brendan Wrote:

> mockney piers Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > fruitful bounty.

>

> Yes, contrary to the nomenclature the coconut is

> in fact a fruit.

I thought a "Coconut" is a person who is "White" on the inside but not, necessarrily on the outside...

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> dulwichdoll Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Post removed because it is antagonistic and

> > dulwichdoll has been warned - The Administrator

>

>

> Dulwichdoll, you have 'arrived'. Welcome to the

> clique.

There is a nice irony there BBW.