Bank Holiday Weekend

georgia

Tee Hee. I was also holding it in for that very reason (and then they bloomin well closed the loos up by the main stage - drats). I am *ashamed* to say I was quite taken with Mr Josh Klinghoffer :-$ and Mr Reznor ;-)

Oh dear - am likely to be disowned by the rainbow drinks crowd for that comment. Ah well.

MadWorld74 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How was your 10k spadetownboy?...mines this

> Sunday.

it was in may i did it and it was hell but got round in 54 mins so pleased enough. the only running i have done for the last week was to the bar as i have just spent a fantastic week in the lovely town of st valery sur somme in picardy,very highly recommended and only 70 miles down the coast from calais so easily reached but a world away from ed and the smoke.

certainly is tt,the place has history coming out of its pores,i,ll definately be back most likely for the easter break. by the way did you find the grave, i did take a walk throught the local graveyard looking for the war graves of which there were quite a few from ww1 and ww2, always like to pay my respects whenever im in northern france/belgium,call it morbid facination or a sense of duty to those who died for our freedom i dont know, but if your great grandfather is one of the fallen in st valery cemetery then he had an unknown irishman stop last week and spare a thought for him.