Wanted - new girlfriend

themaninblack

jaybee82 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Whats wrong with your old girlfriend?

My wife died in 2006 and I thought I should really get back out there. No point messing around so thought I'd just say what I mean. No beating around the bush.

I'm guessing you must just like the look TMIB, because the region you describe has no homogenous culture, religion or language. TBH, they don't look that similar to each other once you get to know them. I should know, I live here!

You are exactly right Huguenot. Also, I don't care too much for any religion (except maybe Hinduism), I can respect any wholesome culture, and unfortunately any language outside of our close European cousins baffles me!

I'm not limiting the possibilities to a precise country - to do so would be foolish. There are many beautiful women across the whole region :o)

Like Daizie, I am too old and un-Asian so I'm really only speculating but I think - I think - that if I were of the right age and Asianness (?!) then I would still find this ad unappealing.

I wish you well in your search, but I wonder whether you could improve your chances by giving more information about yourself, and perhaps including something about the woman you're after other than her age and the fact that she should be Asian.