angry 185 bus driver - the sequel? (Lounged)

hellosailor

God - everything was like this in the 70s when the Unions ruled the world. A few of these 'customers are scum' rather than those that pay our wages industries still exist - interestingly ther are split between heavily unionised industries (think tube and buses) and banks......

"One thread, even two (I'm sure I've seen reference in other places) is more than enough must we really continue this line of moaning?"

If people don't like something then they've got every right to complain.

Anyway KK, most of the posts on this thread are from you so you can't complain that it is being prolonged.

I'm sure that generally most bus drivers are okay but if this guy is half as bad as everyone says then he's got the boot coming. Although that will probably cause a general London wide day of strike action by the tube drivers so maybe we should just put up with his arrogance for the public good.

Someone in service industry in 'hates people' shocka.

You'll be telling me you went in a record store the other day and one of the staff belittled you next.

Let the guy have the only small job perk he has forgodssake.

Gimme Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Or what about 'Man in Media: life not devoid of

> content' shock :-)

Media? I drive a bus, if you must know what I do for a living ; )

I reckon he's hacked off with the widespread use of Oysters and passes as there is now not much cash being used on buses any more, therefore no chance of having a little fiddle now and again.

He probably burns with indignation at having to pay for his own beer nowadays.

I am with Kel on this one as I said before with all the angry Nigel business checking tickets is part of the job providing its gone about in a decent polite way. If its the gentleman you dub "angry Nigel" alot of what I read on here about him is clearly made up somewhat.

Not that I'm stalking you Lenk but I did remember you saying on another thread:

"Now I have some kind of wanky media job and live in curtain-twitch, SE London."

Observant me...

Which explains the media man comment :-)

I am so intrigued about this driver I am going to spend a day looking for him. Can someone give me a more detailed description please? I am disabled & have a Freedom Pass so I could really ham it up, ask him not to move the bus until I have sat down, ask him to detail his route & suggest improvements to his customer service. Obviously, I'd do all this outside rush hours.....

As & when he flips his lid, I'll take a few photos of him & perhaps tape him on my mobile, as we sit, immobile, at the roadside.

& yes, I am serious....

Gimme Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Not that I'm stalking you Lenk but I did remember

> you saying on another thread:

> "Now I have some kind of wanky media job and live

> in curtain-twitch, SE London."

> Observant me...

> Which explains the media man comment :-)

rumbled : (

I love the way certain people rush on here to defend rude bus drivers. Ah, the poor little working classes, how can we expect them to do their jobs properly? Diddums.

Whereas if the middle-class person serving you your olives in the East Dulwich Deli was rude you'd be on here straight away moaning to everyone. Why the double standard?