Magners Pear Cider

Muley

Brendan- sheer class. Lets all head down to Tesco right now for these essential supplies then settle down for the cricket in front of a wide-screen telly. Maybe take the rest of the week off. Don't worry about work, tell 'em the EDF said it was OK- Honaloochie will write everyone a note to say we're allowed, and everything. It'll be just like the snow day all over again (but with purple vomit and alcohol poisoning). Yay!

woofmarkthedog Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thats the one ..............Tastes like utter

> sh*te

>

> Does any one seriously drink that ?

I like the pear one. :-$ It is particularly good with:

http://www.beerstore.com.au/beerstore/uploads/beerImages/Staropramen_Large.jpg+http://liquorama.biz/images/Absolut%201.75.jpg+http://www.swedishop.eu/boutique_us/images_produits/vEPISIR004_1.jpg

A bit of a midsummer tradition. Think we called them Screa (sp?) snakebites

Muley Wrote:

Don't

> worry about work, tell 'em the EDF said it was OK-

> Honaloochie will write everyone a note to say

> we're allowed, and everything. It'll be just like

> the snow day all over again (but with purple vomit

> and alcohol poisoning). Yay!

Dear (INSERT YOUR/ employer's/probationer officer's/pimp's/ponce's/director's/publisher's/social worker's/higher echelon drug dealer's/Chief executive officer's/Brave executive officer's/Squaw executive officer's/Headmistress's/Othermistress who won't do that's/manager's/the other one who can't manage it's/record producer's/record producer who isn't attempting to shag you's/ record producer who's actually produced a record's/ community pyschiatric nurse's/foreman's/forewoman's/ NAME HERE

I scribe on behalf of (INSERT NAME HERE, PREFERABLY OWN).

I have been his/her (your choice) personal guru, numerologist, dowser, ethical medium and nutritionist for a good part of his/her (again your choice, but I'd advise consistency) current existence, as for his/her's previous one I am not at liberty to discuss.

The files I may (or as I am strongly advised to say) or may not have contributed to then, are the subject of a legal dispute with his/her late (for everything if you ask me) medium.

I have checked (NAME'S) aura and I have never seen it so yellow, and it was all yellow. I can treat this by bleeding myself dry, but unfortunately (YOUR NAME) does not have private medical insurance and bleeding myself dry is not available on the NHS. I could comment, but won't.

I carried out a reading of (YES YOUR BASTARD NAME AGAIN)'s numbers, and was greatly concerned to see them in a what I as a qualified numerologist can only describe as the worst sort of two and eight I've seen in years.

The above can only lead to one conclusion, his/her guts must be utterly putrid.

I would be failing in my duty as a responsible nutritionist if I did not recommend that my patient take several days off in order to rebalance his/her insides and soothe his/her chakrakhan.

Thank you, may I wish you long life and obedient children who are young dudes and carry the news.

HonaloochieBeatific

HonaloochieB Wrote:

> Isn't a pear cider a perry?

there,s a perry based drink back in ireland called west coast cooler, its actually not a bad tipple. problem is the locals have now started mixing it with buckfast, which sad to say is a bit of an acquired taste, but is fairly moreish.