Rampant Corruption - A Reality?

Huguenot

And now you've reverted to some sort of deviant sexual hierarchy as a measure of your self-coronation HAL9000?

Intriguing.

Is that how you see sex HAL9000, sort of sticking your privates in something as a subjugation? Do you do it to women? Do you teach them a lesson? Do you make them learn?

Like an incontinent schoolboy you're running around the playground braying about a fictional victory, not because you actually won anything, but because you've pooed in your panties and you're embarrassed. Every hop you get that skidding feeling in your cheeks. If only it would go away. In the end you can't sort it out can you, because you can't bear what you've done. You can't accept you've messed yourself.

I thought for some reason that you were in your forties HAL9000, can't remember why. However, there is something almost tragically autistic in your postings, and I apologise unreservedly if you do have this unfortunate disorder.

Still aiming for the last word chap? ;-) Off you go...

Alright boys, that's enough now. Just stop it. Both of you.

I have no idea what the rights and wrongs of your discussion were (and I have no inclination to read it) but the childish, tedious and at times extremely distastful exchange of insults since you arrived in the lounge is making you both look like fools.

Apologies for the mum voice, but it needed to be said.

Every time I have tried to end this thread in a friendly and amicable way - I've lost count how many attempts I've made - you always bounce back with an ever more bizarre escalation.

I've come to the conclusion that your obsessive behaviour is theraputic at some level so I'm content to humour you until whatever demons are plaguing you are exhausted.

Quite right Lulu, to be honest appearances can be deceiving. There's gales of laughter chez Huguenot, and it's already cost me a fiver with another forumite, because I thought HAL9000 would give up earlier.

In fact I do respect HAL9000's point, I just think that in this issue as with others the fears are overplayed, heightening anxieties to the detriment of our general well being.

I'll stop now regardless of whatever final insults are tossed my way ;-) HAL9000 would probably prefer to have the final say.