Mr Miyagi is harder than Chuck Norris

Brendan

Heh, having climbed mountains in Hokkaido where bears roamed, only armed with a bell and a stick, I can safely say that seeing a bear from several hundred meters away is scarier than seeing wolves [the consensus being much closer and consider yourself bear-shit...) Though I think its great that wolves are apparently going to be [or already are?] re-introduced into some parts of the UK.

Meh, I'll see your wolvies and raise with an "Ika battle royale da!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYdjTrRPPAI

Oh he could have if he wanted to. He was just training that Daniel kid so that he could stop getting his arse kicked by all and sundry and leave Miyagi to his quest of bringing about world peace through bonsai alignment and a perfectly timed nose tweak.

This is one of the many lesser known sub plots in the story.

mockney piers wrote:- Ralph Macchio had a weird disease that made him look young, he was in his fifties when he filmed Karate Kid, FACT!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a new business venture mockers, harvesting 'young cells' and inplanting into every female over fort five.

I expect the dragons would fund it!

From wikipedia ?Chuck Norris purportedly turned down the role of John Kreese because he did not want to portray a character that reinforced a negative stereotype of martial arts.?

Was afraid of getting karate chopped into little bits and made into won ton with sweet and sour sauceby Mr Miyagi more like...

Jeremy san, Miyagi?s ancestor, while out fishing and drunk on rice wine, was lost at sea and ended up in China. This is where he learnt his fighting skills which, upon his return to Okinawa, he developed into the now legendary Miyagi Family Karate.[1]

Is it not plausible that while in China he also learned the art of steaming the succulent Chinese dumpling? A skill that he no doubt passed on to his descendants.

[1] - The Karate Kid II

Brendan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is it not plausible that while in China he also

> learned the art of steaming the succulent Chinese

> dumpling? A skill that he no doubt passed on to

> his descendants.

It's possible. Perhaps that would make him the creator of the gyoza?