new Shop on Melbourne Grove (Duplicate thread)

nico1

hiya guys, thankyou for the positive replies! Work is ongoing at the shop and as you know these things always take longer than expeted. I can however confirm that 'fairies and floozies' will open sat 19 of sept 09 at 16 melbourne grove. As i am sure you know its a tough spot to trade from but once the word gets round i am hoping everyone will fall in love with the shop the service and the vibe and come back. Any suggestions for advertising will be greatly accepted. I also want to make everyone aware of the facebook group 'fairies and floozies' and the email address [email protected] registering on these will make you able to recieve a 10 percent dulwich discount card there will also b student discount. fairies and floozies will be more than just 'sum shop' there will be organised events, style consultation nites,swapshopnites and many more ideas to bring the shoppers together! Il be posting more this week so keep a look out!.

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Every woman of a certain age knows what a

> Wonderbra is/was :))

OK - enough of the mystery...ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME OR AM I GOING TO HAVE TO GOOGLE IT?;-)

Oh...and...err..what age would THAT be then?

Ladymuck, it's a brand of bra that has (possibly had) the slogan 'hello boys'. A wonderbra hoiks boobs up and in giving a high cleavage and I should imagine they are not the most comfortable of bras. They're the ones that don't have any fabric between the elastic on the back creating a sort of stretched X shape on the back and in the 90's they used to be worn with see through tops. My sister had a t-shirt with hello boys written on which I might have to remind her of. Are big boobs still in? I feel bad for saying the stall seemed to only sell wonderbras, i'm sure it doesn't, that's all that caught my eye (and no i didn't buy one!) they probably do pretty undies too.

Good luck FAIRIES AND FLOOZIES I shall take a look at your facebook page.

The stall does sell other stuff, not just wonderbras (off the top of my head I remember Freya, but couldn't tell you other brands).

Not all wonderbras are as you describe SS - most are the normal shape (ooh, except a new one I saw in there that can be worn 100 ways) - the x shape is to allow them to be worn with racer back t-shirts etc with less slutty bra strap on show. Basically they're cut to create cleavage - if you already have a decent cleavage, the result can be a little Moll Flanders, but they've given a whole generation of small and lovely breasted women a little more oomph. No bad thing.