> -----

>

> > Deciding on a conclusion and then looking for

> the

> > evidence to back up your conclusion isn't good

> practice you know

>

> Can't be worse practise than quoting half a page

> of text just to add a one-line non-sequitur.

Quoted for posterity as insurance against a deft edit Laurence

bejam Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Keep your hair on David. I am not interested in

> whatever agenda is driving you to be so utterly,

> utterly seething, but take some time to construct

> your rants and you may find a more receptive

> audience

Welcome to the EDF bejam. If you thought DaveR's post was seething you'd better get yourself one of these*, standard issue...

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

*Bob Buzzard, I think I've found the niche market you're looking for...

bejam Wrote:

> Loz Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > bejam Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> >

> > > Deciding on a conclusion and then looking for the

> > > evidence to back up your conclusion isn't good practice you know

> >

> > Can't be worse practise than quoting half a page

> > of text just to add a one-line non-sequitur.

>

> Quoted for posterity as insurance against a deft edit Laurence

If only you'd done a bit of deft editing yourself...

(Not sure why you think I would want to edit it anyway. I suspect your tinfoil hat is already firmly in place.)

red devil Wrote:

> bejam Wrote:

> -----

> > Keep your hair on David. I am not interested in

> > whatever agenda is driving you to be so

> utterly,

> > utterly seething, but take some time to

> construct

> > your rants and you may find a more receptive

> > audience

>

> Welcome to the EDF bejam. If you thought DaveR's

> post was seething you'd better get yourself one of

> these*, standard issue...

>

> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Tin

> _foil_hat_2.png

>

> *Bob Buzzard, I think I've found the niche market

> you're looking for...

Thank you for that helpful suggestion - where can you buy one of those hats? I'm really digging the homemade look (is that correct hipster speak?). I've just been to the friendly Balfe's today and bought one of those single gear bikes with flat handlebars as I think they're quite on-trend at the moment.

You can't buy one Bob, that was my whole point, there's a massive market of gullible eager buyers out there just waiting for the next big thing. Just imagine, Origami you can actually wear! And it's totally bespoke, no two hats the same. And with it being East Dulwich, don't forget the eco/recycling friendly angle...hat today, turkey foil wrap tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Crackerjam Wrote:

> I think your ambition to become a hipster is noble

> and courageous. I wish you the very best on your

> journey and remember to be the change you want to

> see in the world. Love and peace :)

Thanks Bob B

I mean Crackerjam

Do hipsters drink lambrini, in a sort of post-apocalyptic limited resource ironic kind of way? I mean if that's the case then tonight baby I'm a hipster. The cherry lambo is out to play because everything else has been drunk and I'm finding myself talking to myself on here for the rest of the night because it's a school day tomorrow and everyone's gone to bed to dream of croissants and waitrose or whatever the good folk of ED dream about. Anyway, if I were a hipster, I think I'd quite like to visit one of the many pop-up burger restaurants/caravans or whatever coming into the area. Who needs GBK my good friends of ED when you can rough it with a cavier infused prime steak burger served on a rusty wheel trim in the back of a Peckham car park I ask you? I'm mentally there already. Chow down time on a beautifully presented in a working class ironic sense, at a price not to be sniffed at. What shall we say, 35 smackers for a cavier burger?

Louisa.