Dulwich boxing group

hi guys and gals

I am holding boxing training group classes at Peckham rye park every Thursdays at 10am meeting point by the caf? in the park , its a mixture of cardio, strength and conditioning, learning the correct way how to box, my class is ?5 per hour please come 5 to 10 mins before to have a warm up, i have over 15 years experience and I have been in a few professional fighters corners, you will be in good hands so why not give it a go.

email me if interested or reply on here

[email protected]

Hi Darren,

This sounds great, best of luck with it. I will try and join you from time to time on a Thursday, depends on how busy work is.

If you happened to start another class on a Monday or Friday, please could you drop me a PM

Cheers

Jason

I actually posted on his behalf in the 'What's on section'

messageNEW: Boxing Fitness For Women and Men .

Posted by DulwichBorn&Bred October 01, 05:27PM

Please confirm attendance as it can only go ahead if there are enough numbers .

Hello, I'm posting this on behalf of the instructor who has posted on my East Dulwich Mums Facebook group to promote his Boxing Fitness classes :

Peckham Rye/East Dulwich and West Dulwich boxing fitness group is for local mums and dads in the area looking to get fit and have fun out in all the elements .

Our boxing fitness classes are available in Peckham Rye park ,Dulwich Park , Bel-Air Park and surrounding park areas.

This boxing class is different from boxercise as we focus on getting your technique right you will learn the art of boxing.

sessions include :

cardio work outs

strength and conditioning

pad workouts

hula hoop training for your core.

its a fantastic way to lose weight, get fit , improve your energy or even just tone up.

so if you want a new start and a fun way of working out you have come to the right place .

my prices are very reasonable at ?5 per session the session will last one hour

join our group and our events will start .

Equipments supplied .

Subject to interest days/ times are flexible but currently looking to do mornings sessions from 9.40am.

Get in touch here for more information :

Contact 07903077960 Darren

Email [email protected]

[m.facebook.com]

East Dulwich Group:

[m.facebook.com]

Peckham Rye Park Group:

[m.facebook.com]