Excellent piano bargain

Alan Dale

I can't believe you called my mum a sucker!?

One accident is bad luck. Two accidents and you have to start asking yourself some pretty searching questions.

Anyway thanks for attracting so much attention to my mate's piano. Give me a shout if your nose gets itchy at the next forum get together and I'll try to return the favour..

*Bob* lost two arms but gained a Mini Clubman automatic which he steers with his teeth.

Oh yeah and the piano went for ?26.99. Admin was closest but Price is Right rules apply so over is bust.

Can you now lounge this thread please? I'd hate for someone to click on here in the hope of buying a piano only to hear that the piano has gone, a man has been maimed and my mum has been ripped off and insulted.

• 3 years later...

I'm glad that things have worked out well and that the falling out I feared might happen twixt Allan and *Bob* didn't come to be.

Seems that the spirit of the Paul 'n' Stevie song prevailed and that like different keys on a piano they are now coexisting in peace and harmony, albeit slightly out of tune.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Though isn't it about time Wonder dropped the

> diminutive? Steven would be far more seemly on a

> man of his years.

Well he's dropped the "little" part, so i'm sure he's thinking about it.

Did he buy that piano do you reckon ?

http://www.kalamu.com/bol/wp-content/content/images/stevie%20wonder%2012.jpeg * Am I looking the right way ? "Stevie" wonders *

( imagine that, Alan Dale's mums piano being played by Stevie himself )

(tu)

Can't believe anyone paid for the piano.

We got our plinkyplonk teach-the-kids piano for nowt locally, which I believe is the going rate. And yes, once you've coughed up for movers and the gorgeous Irish tuner, it does start to feel as though you could have got it for less.