personal training by Angel McKenzie Big Brother 10

angelmckenzie

Angel McKenzie, the stars from this year reality show Big Brother 10 uk.

book now a personal training with Angel 07951555256, training in a professional boxing gym.

GET FIT! LOOSE WEIGHT! IMPROVE YOUR BODY!

Angel is a qualified Personal Trainer, a professional boxing trainer and an Amateur boxing coach.

Angel is saying:? It is a typical workout that boxers are using to become boxers but nowadays I?m quite successfully use it for public.? Removing the element of contact, Angel is designing her own form of boxing fitness that is hugely fun and motivating, and which can be tailor-made to achieve a wide range of fitness goals.

With boxing workout is easy to loose weight, tone and improve stamina. As well some people find boxing fitness therapeutic, helping to reduce stress, frustration and feel more confident in their everyday lives.

Angel Specializes in:

* Motivation

* Weight Loss

* Toning

* Sports Conditioning

* Pre/post natal fitness

* Nutrition

* Flexibility

Angel is one of the only 11 professional female boxers representing UK on a professional level. She is number 4 Europe lightweight boxer.

get fit now.

www.angelmckenzie.co.uk

What has she got to do with big brother?? Er are there any BB stars nowadays can anyone remember the name of one??:)) I wouldn't mess with her gigi have you seen her pic? Im not sure its spam or rude,Perhaps its just posted in the wrong place and should be in the trades section.

It is spam and it is rude because she's posted everywhere. If she'd posted in the right section I might actually be interested enough to look at her website. But coming on here especially to post her services all over the gaff is just rude and isn't likely to win friends and influence people.