Sense of humour for sale

pbateman

We shall see. But pbateman has set out his/her stall and there are few tatty humours laying there soggy that people have looked through uninterestedly, buisness is slow and ground rent looks far from earned. I think he may get a sale from the romanian issues seller outside somerfield because she feels sorry for him, she knows that rubbish humours are two a penny and she might be able to make a passable romanian humour if she uses it to pad up the oil can she sits on for a day or two............

saying that though, he/she may get a pre-christmas rush in time for the arrival of the inlaws and coin it good because when they arrive for the festive season most humours get a little frayed and worn out his limp ones may save the day for some very desperate cases.

to be continued.

hugs

When the forum was off, I checked out a few others and if I didn't see anything going on that interested me, I didn't hang around. Why would anyone read a forum like this if they found it humourless or uninteresting? I find this sort of thread hilarious. This is someone who has been banned.

Atila Reincarnate Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Jah Lush Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Give it to Atila. He certainly needs it.

>

>

> Have you a spare sense of style, Jah hasn't got

> one.

That was quite funny Atila. (Not that Jah needs any more style)

Mick Mac Wrote:

> Atila Reincarnate Wrote:

> -----

> > Jah Lush Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > Give it to Atila. He certainly needs it.

> >

> >

> > Have you a spare sense of style, Jah hasn't got

> > one.

>

>

> That was quite funny Atila. (Not that Jah needs

> any more style)

If you have none to start with, I would suggest you need all the style you can get

Ted Max Wrote:

> Bateman you say?

>

> http://i46.tinypic.com/2pph2x1.jpg

Dr Chalmers couldn't help but think that it might get a little 'cartoonish' when he entered the dining room of the Atheneum wearing ballet pumps.

OR

Unbeknownst to the cat on the bed, portly rubicund tweeded-up dudes in the bar downstairs, were like popping their monocles, throwing their eyebrows way up their foreheads and shit and all over freaking the fuck out.

Where was I?