Can you reccomend a great nursey in SE22 ?

sheradene

hi...

you probably now me as Elena from gumboots....Adriana is my middle name and i used more often...at the moment I'm on maternity leave , i will be back at gumboots in march or April when my little one will turn 18 months as i need to take her with me. As far as i know they will have to move out from crystal palace road in spring 2010...much information i don't know at the moment because I've been away from the nursery for 1 year and few months....i will let you know more information if i found out any more....how is lily-mae?...great to hear from you....how are the twins...?!...

Just to second that my 14 month son is at Mother Goose on Greendale and loves it. I was initially wary of him going to nursery but he runs off as soon as my husband drops him off without a backward glance for poor Daddy!

They take babies from 3 months.

The Manager is Remi who is lovely, tel 0207 738 7700.

My two went to Mother Goose on Waveney Avenue a few years ago now, and many of the same staff are still there - there is a good mix of older very experienced staff as well as younger staff. The children were very happy there and they also have a fantastic outside space.

Asquiths on Peckham Rye is excellent. Our baby started there at 7 months and really loves it. The staff are really caring and the place has a really lovely atmosphere. They have a waiting list so even if you don't know exactly when you plan to return or what your days will be, I think it's best to get your name down now and then work the rest out later.