Some little sh!t just spat in my face!

Keef

Spitting is simply vile! I'm so sorry you came in contact with this scum of the earth. I would have gone absolutely nuts if someone had spat in my face - EFFING NUTS!! Urghhh, just the thought of it!! Disgusting!!!.... uhm, sorry. lol

I think my rage would be followed by puking at my feet, I would feel so violated...

& I agree with dbboy. I think you should report it to the police. Don't let this cum-bucket get away with it!!

I got spat at years ago by some old grimalkin piss-head in the street who just happened to take a dislike to the way I looked (young and fresh compared with wrinkly old bag). She then proceeded to cackle that she had 'AIDS'. It is a really horrible feeling of violation. I sympathise. I did however get the boot into her arse as she walked off.

I don't agree with the 'hope he dies' gang but you can imagine that he will get his just desserts some time.

For future reference (not hoping you'll need it), but all Tube stations (unsure of BR stations) have DNA swab kits for this very reason, although it's usually the staff that get spat on and the British Transport Police are very keen to press for prosecution. It's assault and scum like this shouldn't get away with it.

Disgusting

The shock of such an event must kind of root you to the spot for those vital seconds that allow the little asshat to escape.

On the plus side, you never got arrested for assault, which would probably have been the farcical end result had you managed to catch up with him.

Whilst I am sure we in the west country are not underserved by our share of scum bandits, I am still glad I live here now rather than there.

Sorry this happened to you.