> comes

> > from Croydon.

>

>

> Erm...I went to school in Croydon...

>

> But, to get back on topic...that was vile

> Keef...not a nice thing to happen to anybody

I went to school in Croydon too, it wasn't so bad and nobody ever tried it on with me or my friends, but i doubt Brendan would have known Croydon back then.

Sorry too that this happened Keef, what will you do if you see him again?

daizie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> he may have had a knife tucked away somewhere, or

> just a phone call away ..you may well have had a

> lucky escape

I was actually looking at his hand in his pocket when he gobbed, which is why I didn't see it coming. Sad that these days it springs to mind so quickly that a teenager might have a knife on him.

Atila & Brendan, you're spot on. Alas I am too skint to hit the bars, so a few cold cans and a dirty big spliff will do me nicely! :)-D

A few years ago at Leatherhead station I offered an elderely lady a rolo and then this gang of girl yoofs came up and demanded a rolo off me and I said no. One of them started to explain how she would bite my ear off because she'd done it before and because I was already upset/angry (because of something else) I told her she was talking bollocks etc. Anyway to cut a long story short they followed me onto the traina and shouted at me the whole journey - I by this point had decided to read my book but when they got off they spat in my face and threw shampoo over me. At no point did anyone on the train say or do anything despite me crying for the rest of the journey. I don't know what my point is really other that some people do spit on other people - scummers. I'm sorry for what happened t you Keef but at least it's friday.

Vile little scum! Too many of 'em round South London and everwhere I guess. Hopefully one day someone will rip his throat out and feed it to a pig!

This makes me so mad, but society is so agressive nowadays. In Lewisham this morning an old bloke was talking into a mob phone headset as he crossed the road. Some arsewipe in a van that had driven past him screeched to a halt and jumped out of the van right in the old dude's face ready to beat him. It was only then this piss flap realised that the bloke was talking to someone rather than muttering something about the van driver under his breath. I swear this idiot was going to hit him and only just managed to restrain himself. Fair shook the old bloke up!

I honestly come across this behaviour 2 or 3 times a week.

hey, hang on, maybe he's just a victim of today's society? Only joking, save up all your phlemmy greenies in a small plastic bag then when you see him next pour them down his back. And make sure you film it and put it on youtube for his mates to see.

Spitting is a criminal offence if committed in the act of assault so certainly he could be arrested but would probably just end up paying you ?2.50 in compensation or end up doing a course to enable him to control his behaviour, probably get send to Disney Land Paris.

I would contact the station staff or ask the police to do it as he would probably be on CCTV and he might be known to police already.

Don't let the scumbag get away with it.

jimmy two times Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Take a chill pill Daizie. Those are strong words.

> I thought it was just guys with bad toilet habits

> that wound you up?

why,, thank you jimmy!

ok i hope the animal had a pleasant journey, better?

Keef - this idiot gave you a sample of his DNA. If you still have any article with his saliva on it, the police should be able to obtain his DNA profile. If his profile is not identified on the National Database already, it probably won't be long before it is. Also, the sample may identify other unsolved crimes.

The only hassle is that you'd probably have to give the police a specimen of your DNA for elimination purposes unless you have a "clean" sample of his. And your DNA will end up on the National Database, too.