EDF Playgroup - please vote on the poll to find the most popular day

Push Studios have kindly donated space to run a teagroup or baby playgroup, perhaps on a weekly/fortnightly basis depending on the level of interest. This would be a free baby group with occasional guest speakers, mums and babes fitness classes, infant massage demos etc. What days would be most popular with ED mums? It would be good to avoid days when there are already lots of baby classes running (Friday seems to be a popular one for playgroups). Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AMs are looking like the best option but let me know if you're prefer an afternoon group.

I have set up a poll here, please vote for your session of choice. If Push Studios are free at this time, then I'll go with the majority vote for the most popular day and time. I have only listed session times that I would be free to run the group, so please don't ask for Mondays or Fridays.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/464458

For some reason there never seems to be much on on a Monday (unless I am missing it all!).

I would say mornings (say, 10am) work best, as afternoons tend to be naptime (can be anywhere between 12 - 3) and then it gets a bit late/dark/grumpy for trips out in winter.

Thursday mornings are also a possibility, I don't think there are many playgroups running on Thursdays.

Also, I'll need mums to help run the group as I may not be able to be there weekly, so it will have to suit the days that the group organisers can do. Let me know if you'd like to help out.

Edited to add that I'll organise the NCT teagroup separately as this is only suitable for small babies, no toddlers allowed usually.

Sounds like you've pretty much decided on a time, but just in case I can change anyone's mind, I'd like to vote for an afternoon session (don't mind which day, but pref not Thurs if poss). It seems like all the playgroup, sing sessions and so on are in the morning and there's not much to do in the afternoons (apart from 1 o'clock club). If I'm wrong, please let me know!