Opportunity for Cooking amateur and chef

franckfoodie

Hello Folks,

I'm launching a revolutionary new food delivery and take away mobile application, Airbnb like for food !

We are looking for some mid to pro experienced freelance/independent chefs and cookers to start selling portions, dishes and whole meals on-line, all based from HOME. Must be people living around Brixton, Battersea, Clapham, East Dulwich, Stockwell...

The concept is not as supplying food as a restaurant would do but selling spare to few (4-5 portions). But you could sell more if you have the space ! All hygiene and safety will be regulated by us and a third party, also we aim to push and help new talents to take off at some point !

Tell the crowd when you start cooking and share your food ad on the app and social media - Start selling to thousands of hungry customers, we deliver, earn great money.

Unleash your talent as an online Masterchef, expose your cookery school, improve your skills, follow your progress with reviews. This job is also perfect for freelance chefs and cooks so help us building the community.

Get in touch to learn more about this new service, our app is launching very soon !

Cheers

Not to pour cold water on your idea but knowing quite a lot about food and catering health and safety I believe there are a number of issues that you would need to overcome with this concept.

Namely

1 safe storage of food both pre preperation and post to ensure there is not any cross contamination between raw and cooked foods.( needs to be alppplied at each premise )

2 traceability issues around ingredients

3 allergy and other health related issues (if someone died from a nut allergy, who is responsible, the chef, or you as the intemediary supplier)

4 kitchen hygiene and cleanliness (again who is responsible of the client gets food poisoning due to dirty kitchen environments and whilst most people are clean in their own kitchen, I bet they haven't received the required h&s training needed to ensure that all risks are eliminated )

5 local authority inspections will possibly be require on all kitchens providing food

Not an exhaustive list and there are other areas that you will need to consider before launching any sort of food related business.

Sure;y part of the application process to be a seller would require a H&S certificate or other such applicable regulation.

in the world we live in, there are always disruptable ways to satsfy legislation in new ways.

@Franckfoodie - keep me informed, sounds really interesting.

binkylilyput Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Similar concept has been up and running for some

> time now called Deliverance.....although health

> and safety issues are managed by the chefs using

> their kitchen

>

> https://www.deliverance.co.uk/

But the local Deliverance food was prepared in just one kitchen in Herne Hill, wasn't it?

They now seem to be called InJoy, according to a flyer through my door recently.

Yep, sorry that is what I meant.....prepared in a kitchen run by them (as in not in the chef's home)

It seems they have changed hands too

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> binkylilyput Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Similar concept has been up and running for

> some

> > time now called Deliverance.....although health

> > and safety issues are managed by the chefs

> using

> > their kitchen

> >

> > https://www.deliverance.co.uk/

>

>

> But the local Deliverance food was prepared in

> just one kitchen in Herne Hill, wasn't it?

>

> They now seem to be called InJoy, according to a

> flyer through my door recently.