New Year's fitness DVDs - can anyone recommend a good one

I am planning on doing something I have never done before and buying a fitness DVD. Looking for a dance one that doesn't take itself too seriously so my wee daughter and I can have a giggle together while getting on down!

I'm intrigued by the celebrity ones, but really open-minded!

Recommendations please!!

Another vote for Davina; the thirty minute ones are perfect length for busy mum (put kids to bed, jump around living room, make supper - sorted)

I once got a dance one and it made me feel about 100 years old and rather prudish! Davina's one has some good tunes on it too.

So Davina it is! She's looking in pretty fine shape, esp for a ma of 3 so she must be doing something right. I'm actually post-natal as well as 'natal', and after feeling horrendous for weeks, am keen to capitalise on no longer feeling awful and keep the baby weight gain in check! Bit difficult to get out and about for long walks with the weather as it is, hence the interest in homebound exercising!

Anyone seen Colleen Nolan's new one? She was on GMTV promoting today. Looked pretty cheesy, but a bit of fromage can be good on occasion? Or not....