Tradesman warning!

J&W

Im sorry dont know why u feel so offended. All is telling ppl to avoid a tradesman called Pat thats all.

I know a few ppl on here got ripped off by the same person as me. Just helping thats what the forum is for.

I pretty much doubt Im your ex whatsoever!!!

Sorry never did nore did I say its you HANDY PAT (not sure why HE is offended). I didnt mean to make such a big deal all I said to avoid a guy called Pat or known as Patrick.

No personal matter her MASON. I have no idea what this guy is talking about.

I remember in the future I wont say anything. Sorry I tried helpin

BTW I've been on this forum for yrs and used a few tradesmen. And I read other users complains about tradesmen and it happen to b a Pat ripping off someone a couple of yrs ago its was a huge thread on here... He done the same to me. Thats all I was tryin to say

I think this lady is being a little disengenous when she's suggesting she didn't mean to identify Handyman Pat. I don't normally reveal private messages, but she sent me the following when I enquired about her message:

To: P.O.U.S.theWonderCat

Date: 22/03/2016 19:49

Yes that might b him if his no end with 1213. Please dont use him as he is an irish [***edited]. I know him n know he is only after money

Know your the rude 1 not any 1 on here but you.. # rude!! Anyway look my name is pat and it was not me that ripped any 1 off .. Again there's pats allover the world not just me , look I'm new on here and I wud like to get sum work? But if you keep saying a guy called pat! I will not get any work ok, so pls think about wt you say be for you say it .. I wud like a sorry from you coz you can not paint all the pats with the 1 brush... Again stop black listing me coz I'm a good pat ... The pat that ripped is not me as I'm new to this site plus I do not rip ppl off that's not how I do things, I like to do the work make a good job and be happy with wt I do homeowners ... Thanks again # pat the good 1 ...