Recommendation for a plumber - Niko

Ella-Rose Ukairo

I also found Niko through EDF. He responded to my text promptly, was very helpful with advice on what was needed to fix my leaky kitchen mixer tap and turned up when he said he would, having fitted me in the same day I received the parts. Reasonably priced and a very pleasant guy. Recommended! Efharisto Niko! 07818 607583

Janet Lee Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Good plumber needed? Try Niko, 07818 607583. We

> did and we are pleased! (Hope I've posted this in

> the right place?).

Niko was great, came out and helped unblock sink at quite short notice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just want to add a plug for Niko - he?s come to our rescue a couple of times, both for emergency leaks and to fit a bath (old Victorian one so not a straightforward job). All I can say is that he was brilliant: did an excellent job which has stood the test of time and very generous with his time / charging as it took ages to get that bath installed and connected up. Our new best friend! Tel: 07818 607583

Another recommendation for Niko. He has helped us out twice now at very short notice. Once for an issue with a connection for our plumbed firdge freezer in December and secondly to fix a broken flush and tap in our bathroom over the last week. The cistern for our toilet is built in and very tight, with some parts obsolete. Niko went out of his way to get the required part and get the toilet up and running again. Charges for both jobs were extremely reasonable, and to top it off Niko is just a really nice, reliable guy.

Endorsing previous recommendations for Niko (07818 607583) on this thread. He's worked for me on several occasions over the past few years - fixing taps and a leaky water tank. I've also recommended him to neighbours in SE5, who have been very pleased with his work. He's a lovely guy, never overcharges and always manages to fit us in promptly, even though he's busy with callouts. Thank you, Niko!

• 5 weeks later...
Nico completed work for me at really short notice. He was quick to offer advice, reliable and helpful when explaining what the problems were. His prices were extremely reasonable (less than half a previous quote) and completely trustworthy. He came recommended but I cannot speak highly enough of his attitude to customers and brilliant service.Thank you Nico.

• 6 months later...
I can also recommend Niko. He was very professional in clearing a clog in our kitchen sink. He was also very keen to give me advice on how to avoid these blockages in the future. So full recommendation from me for Niko for his plumbing, who is also a very friendly guy. You can reach him here: 07818 607583

• 2 weeks later...
I too would highly recommend Niko. Very prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. My two pipe issues were diagnosed and sorted out on the same day I called him and he talked me through the whole process clearly, as well as giving me advice for preventing similar issues. I will definitely use him for any plumbing issues I encounter in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Niko quickly sorted out an issue with the water supply to my washing machine, and, while he was at it, also levelled the feet so that it now doesn’t shift around or make so much noise when in operation. I was thinking that I might need to buy a new machine but now I don’t have to, which is very good. He was able to come over quickly as he lives in the local area. I would definitely use his plumbing services again.

I would also like to throw my hat into the ring to 'big up' Niko. He charged me a decent price to fix a brand new single lever kitchen tap which I bought based on his suggestion. He finished the job quicker than even he expected.

A couple of days later he even told me what to do to sort out a slight leakage for my P trap under the sink.

Niko is the best plumber around. He has been out twice to my flat in Brixton and both times sorted a problem that other plumbers had not been able to. He is friendly, totally trustworthy, fair pricing, and will come out on an emergency and not charge way over the odds. Really knows his job.

Hi this is another recommendation for Niko👍🏻I was away and needed a plumber as an emergency for my home in London, Niko came to the rescue and sorted out pronto! I will be using him from now on and can’t recommend enough, nice guy and honest.

Here’s Niko’s contact 07818 607583

Shout out to the lovely and professional Niko !

Came over for a number of issues we had giving sound, generous advice alongside excellent work.

Had an issue with our shower water volume that needed trouble shooting and a tired leaky tap. Elegant repairs for both and left us with a of knowledge, being very patient with any questions we had about the repairs as well as any other issues we could think of.

Thank you !

Nico contact: 07818 607583