Bill Coe (W.Coe)

dbboy

Good Morning EDF'rs

It is with deep sadness that I have to inform you that Bill Coe passed away earlier this week. Bill was a member of our community who ran the TV repair shop on Forest Hill Road until about 3 years ago.

He will be sadly missed. Bill RIP.

This message goes to all of bills friends and customers, I would like to thank each of you for your kind words.

Bills funeral will be held on Thursday 5th May at Kemnal Park, sidcup by pass, chislehurst, Kent, BR7 6RR. No flowers please any donations to St Christophers Hospice would be greatly appreciated. Kind regards Margaret

Bill was an absolutely wonderful person and an asset to the community - he repaired many electrical items of ours for next to nothing, helped dispose of a TV we no longer needed and went to an elderly friend of ours house to help her set up her TV and DVD recorder. We still have in a our kitchen an inexpensive but very good music system he sold us with radio, CD, iPhone holder. I was very sad when he was obliged to leave his shop in Forest Hill because they wanted to put up the rent or something like that.. and am even sadder to read hear he has passed away. Those kind of souls are rarer and rarer these days and I send my warm condolences his close friends and family.

Really sad to hear about Bill. I use to live next door to the then Rose pub and he often went there most lunch times and I got to know him then. We became friends and I use to make cakes and pop in the shop sometimes with them. He made me laugh and was a friendly honest man and I liked him a lot. My thoughts are with his family and may he R.I.P.

We are so sorry to hear this sad news. We brought our telly from Bill and he cane along and set it up for us. He was a very kind man and had great knowledge on electrical goods! He was missed by lots of people in Dulwich when he had to leave his shop. RIP Elaine and Andy

Im so sorry to hear this news. Bill set up my TV & DVD for a very reasonable price and was always happy to help if I was having problems with them. He was a very kind man with a big heart. My thoughts are with his family and may Bill RIP .......

So terribly sorry to read of Bill's passing. We bought our tv and tv accessories from him some years ago. He was so pleasant to deal with and whenever we had a problem with the tv he would happily come around and sort it out for us. He will be much missed. Sharon and Miguel