Definately an invasion

Muttley

The forum is definately being taken over by the word definately. If you do a search of the word definately you'll find at least 46 of them, probably more now that I've written this message. At first they were sporadic, but now they are arriving at a rate of about one per day. And it's not just a single offender, looks like everybody's at it. The search software fails to throw up a single appearance of the word definIT*ly, even though I know there's at least one in there somewhere. I tell you, it's a conspiracy to corrupt the local spelling, probably perpetrated by posh schools in SE21 to make sure they retain their 'competative' advantage in the league tables. Fortunately, the adjective definite is still safe - there are nine of them in past threads, and only one definate.

Sigh, there goes the 'neighborhood'.

Looks like you might be Tillie.

Wedding Umbria and Tuscany (Mrs mockers and I went out a few days beforehand) were quite simply stunning.

Wedding went swimmingly, my speech/comp?ring efforts weren't too disastrous, and all had a jolly good time.

Plus Huguenot and I stumbled upon this rundown little gem near the venue, so who knows, perhaps with a bit of luck we'll be joining you for a drop of montepulciano in years to come.