We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageRecommendation for children's entertainer
Posted by jangle 15 February, 2015 10:08

Mr Fruitcake (Paul) did an excellent job at my daughters 5th birthday party yesterday. He communicated well before the party so we know exactly what was happening when. The party was a great success, the kids loved him and he kept them thoroughly entertained for 1.5 hours.

He's also very good value, being much cheaper than others in the area. Highly recommended!

www.mrfruitcake.co.uk
Mrfruitcake@ymail.com

messageRe: Recommendation for children's entertainer
Posted by slh2009 15 February, 2015 18:33

I can second that, we had him for a 4 yr old's party and he was great, immediately engaged with my son when he arrived and kept 30 kids laughing for 2 hours...even through tea :-)

Posted by EGL 15 February, 2015 23:20

Ditto! I posted a recommendation for him last week. He's really good.

Posted by mamaB 17 February, 2015 17:22

yup - Mr Fruitcake!

Posted by katerpillar2 16 June, 2015 20:14

Mr Fruitcake entertained 17 four year old children in our house last weekend at a party, and I can't recommend him highly enough for a job well done. Parents simply dropped their children with us for 2 hours and with his help it was amazingly stress-free and easy (even at 8 months pregnant!). Paul managed the children really well, and they were in fits of laughter the whole time. Very good value and well worth hiring for the two hours if you can.

Posted by jollymummy 18 June, 2015 16:19

We just used Lucy Sparkles and she was brilliant.

Posted by LucySparkles1 18 June, 2015 17:03

Thanks Jolly mummy. See www.lucysparkles.com for details, party pics, entertainer info etc. and email parties@lucysparkles.com for pricing and availability. xxx

Posted by etta166 19 June, 2015 21:20

Lucy Sparkels is fantastic, very entertaining for boys and girls. My children have all been to parties with an entertainer from Lucy Sparkles and loved them.

Posted by helbel 31 October, 2015 18:31

Another recommendation for Mr fruitcake. He just entertained 20 children for our daughter's 5th birthday. They all loved it and were totally focused on him for the whole 2 hours. Would definitely recommend and use him again.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum